KUSOM MBA is open to Nepali and non-Nepali nationals with
- A Bachelor’s degree of at least three years’ duration in any discipline.
- Minimum of 50 percent marks in aggregate or 2 CGPA (from universities approved by Kathmandu University).
Formal Admission process takes place in
- November-December for the Spring Term and
- August – September for the Fall Term.
Upon submission of the completed application form with two letters of recommendations, transcripts of previous degrees, and the payment of admission test, the Admission Committee administers the admission process.
Selection of the candidates is based on:
- Scores on the KUSOM Management Admission Test (KUMAT), consists of verbal and quantitative reasoning, data interpretation, and proficiency in English language,
- Analytical writing, personal interview; and
- Merit of academic attainments up to the undergraduate level